Saturday, November 5, 2011

Reminder - Alice in Wonderland Challenge!

Hello friends!  Just a quick reminder today - you've got until Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m. EST to link up your Alice in Wonderland ATC here.  The lucky random winner who follows our rules will win this adorable image of Alice from this week's sponsor, Tiddly Inks:


Megan and I have some more inspiration for you today!  I (that would be Jenn) made a dark-haired version of Alice, whose time seems to be getting away from her... hee hee:
I colored Alice with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, the numbers are stickers.  My DP is digi paper, and I love it because I can print the black checks onto any color of cardstock for a different look - here it's printed on Very Vanilla, and Alice is printed on the same.

Megan made a gorgeous creation, complete with clouds in the sky and mushrooms at Alice's feet:
We've had some gorgeous ATC's linked up already - hope to see more this week!  Have a nice weekend and stay warm!  :)  Peace.

1 comment: